Talent Acquisition at Darwinbox Digital Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:384 Applications:86 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:73
Darwinbox - HCM Presales Consultant (3-6 yrs)
Whether it is building the next-generation HR Tech or smashing the competition at a company volleyball match, we are out to WIN and we are definitely having fun while doing it.
Darwinbox is the brainchild of alumni from the country's most distinguished institutions (IIT/IIM/XLRI) and organizations (McKinsey, EY, Google). We're looking for people to join us and build a brand that is just as celebrated. We are Indias fastest growing HR technology company and if you are a combination of excellence & ambition who'd love to solve enterprise-scale problems - well, were looking for you!
A new-age HR Technology platform that caters to the entire employee life cycle from hire to retire, Darwinbox HCM is preferred by 200+ enterprises including marquee brands like Dr. Reddy's Laboratories, Myntra, Paytm, Nivea, Ekart, Swiggy, Delhivery, GVK Bio, etc. Backed by investments from Sequoia, Lightspeed India Venture Partners, Endiya Partners, and 3One4Capital (Mr. Mohandas Pai's investment vehicle); we were also recognized as "The Tech Company To Watch Out For" by BusinessWorld, "Coolest Tech Company - 2017" by Business Today.
From understanding the customers problem statement to demonstrating and advocating the best solution on our product, at Darwinbox, the Presales Consultant plays a critical role in the success of every sales pursuit we make. By leveraging deep Human Resource functional expertise and comprehensive product knowledge Darwinboxs Pre-Sales Consultants provide expert solutions, presentations, workshops and product demonstrations to the customer throughout the sales cycle.
- Articulate and differentiate the value of Software as a Service (SaaS) and Darwinbox to enterprises and mid-market clients
- Leverage in-depth Human Resource functional knowledge to deliver differentiated custom solutions to key decision makers to address their business issues and needs
- Highlight the advantages of Darwinbox by providing dynamic product workshops and demonstrations inclined to successfully complete the sales cycle
- Participate in all appropriate product, sales, and implementation discussions to maintain a smooth workflow and conduct necessary knowledge transfers
- Build strong relationships with clients so they can propagate their Darwinbox success with other prospects
Requirements: 3+ years of experience including:
MBA/PGDM in HR or relevant work experience
- Value-based selling in an HCM Consulting environment
- Proven ability to work and effectively communicate with C-level executives and line of business representatives
- Proven ability to understand client pain points and proposing solutions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills