Global HR Head at D\\\'Art Design
Views:67 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
D'Art Design - Manager - Marketing (5-8 yrs)
D'ART is looking for collaborative creatives, skillful strategists, and marketing masters to lead our campaigns in exciting new directions. If you are a poised and confident professional who thrives on the details while being able to visualize the big picture, hit us today!
- Work closely with marketing team to develop and/or launch programs to create marketing plans and supervise those teams to ensure that the marketing plans be executed as previously set up.
- Coach local teams with plan development to drive brand awareness and product penetration.
- Develop and ensure implementation of strategic brand solutions through innovated techniques.
- Conduct market research to assess market opportunity, identify customer behaviors and insights
- Keep knowledge at the forefront of current and future industry thinking
- Be aware of products and services, industry innovation and thinking, media owners deals/offers and apply knowledge to support team in delivering brilliant client solutions
- Provide research and analysis to manage various issues that arise in the execution of the tactical media plan
- Collaborate in creating and executing launch plans for: Leads, brand positioning across new markets
- Collaborate in activities such as forecasting, branding, creative concepts, collateral creation
- Develops and maintains the tactical Media Plan
- Working with the Department Head, as well as implementation groups, develops budget allocations across media, media mix scenarios
- Provides day-to-day direction to implementation groups for the tactical plan
- Work collectively with Department Head to generate innovative and on brief integrated media solutions
- Develop ideas that will bring the strategic concept alive in all media channels
- Support the communication planning team and help to develop media strategy in line with the overarching communication strategy while demonstrating creativity, innovation
- Assist in the development and execution of pricing, reimbursement and contracting strategies
- Provide exact brief and direction to development teams
- Solid understanding of market research, marketing, new brand development and existing brand management & renovation, experienced with management & allocation of across media channels
- Understanding of owned/earned/paid channel management
- Experienced at both marketing & brand strategic planning and execution
- Exposure to and understanding of creative conceptualization, brand idea's generation and media mix planning
- Previous Brand manager or brand/media agency experience
- Solid brand communication skills across all levels - internal and external
- Detail-oriented, numerate and analytical
- Project management experience
- Strategic, creative and innovative thinking
- Strong interpersonal, presentation skills, good at managing client relationship
- Planned and organized - attention to detail