Manager - HR at Darashaw
Views:3294 Applications:90 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:53
Darashaw - Marketing & Business Development Role (1-4 yrs)
- Responsible for strategizing for execution of sales plan to ensure achievement of sales targets.
- Responsible for the entire business development cycle (conducting market research, build prospect databases, identify potential clients, cold calling and making presentations to CXOs, preparing proposals, negotiating, closing the deal and contract design)
- Preparation of RFP/proposals, drafting and maintenance of SLAs(Service Level Agreements).
- Work closely with Operations team for effective delivery management and post implementation support.
- Assist in design and updation of marketing presentations, brochures and other collaterals from time to time
- Maintaining MIS for the Marketing department
Desired profile of the Candidate:
- Must have worked prior experience of 1-4 years in Business Development
- Candidates with HRO/Payroll BPO/ ITES/KPO/BPO Experience will be preferred.
- Excellent Verbal and Written communication skills
- Excellent Presentation skills
- Ability to network with people at all levels.
- Effectively co-ordinate with internal cross functional teams to be able to design the best solution for the client
- Must have ability to independently manage the entire sales cycle.
Education: MBA/PGDM in Marketing or Graduates /Post Graduates with relevant experience
Compensation: Best in the Industry, depending on the qualification and experience.
This role is for our associate company -TSR Darshaw
TSR Darashaw Ltd is a premier Employee Benefits Outsourcing Company with processes certified under the ISO 9001:2015 guidelines. We have experience spanning over 40 years in transaction processing due to our oldest SBU - Share Registry & Transfer- . The key business lines are Payroll & Exempted Trust Administration, Registrar and Transfer Agent, Physical Records Management and Fixed Deposit Management
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.