HR - Talent Acquisition at Danone Nutricia
Views:3112 Applications:717 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Danone - Manager - Trade Marketing (4-9 yrs)
About Danone India:
In India Group Danone operates as Nutricia International Pvt Ltd, which specializes in nutrition with a portfolio of products for pregnant mothers, infants, young children as well as adults. These products are manufactured in India and sold nationally under recognized brands including Farex, Protinex, Dexolac and Nusobee.
Danone employs more than 1,000 people across India with more than - 70 million turnover.
We are looking for Trade Marketing Manager, with 4-8 years relevant experience working with Reputed FMCG Companies.
Key Responsibilities include:-
Business Intelligence :
- Investigate & integrate relevant facts and insights (Shopper, Customer & Channel) to identify Category and Danone growth opportunities
- To understand and monitor key competitors activities (product development, pricing, distribution, merchandising and promotion activities in order to provide feedback internally)
- Lead shoppers/category research by working with research agencies
- Identify opportunities and enable fact-based decision
- Sales lead for Nielsen related issue/analysis when needed.
Category and Channel Management :
- To lead the development of the Early Life Nutrition and Adult Nutrition Category & the deployment of Channel growth strategy
- Translate Brand strategies into sales strategies with detailed plans to the sales team
- Drive category growth by managing category projects (Example: Chemists events)
- Raise NPD opportunities to the Brand teams, to include a category or shopper rationale for each opportunity.
- Define the strategy and plans for each of the Channels/customers and make sure of its implementation
- Define the Picture of Success by Channel / Outlet (Right Assortment, space, placement)
- Develop the strategy, detailed plans and follow up execution and results of the in-store executions
- Animate the in-store excellence program (TIGER)
- Design programs and oversee plans that motivate or create excitement in sales organization including distributor sales team (i.e. sales off-site, sales launch, incentives for a Sales team, conventions, and team building activities)
- Stakeholders alignment and Trade Support budget management
- Will serve as an interface between Marketing, Supply Chain, Medical team, HR and Finance
- Budget Planning & Management
- To organize a monthly meeting with all the Marketing Teams to analyze the sales performance by brand, by region, identify market opportunities; provide feedback from the sales team and track competitors- activities.
- In charge of Sales forecasting