Lead HR at DangalGames
Views:466 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Dangal Games - Manager - Customer Retention Management (2-5 yrs)
We are currently looking for an analytical & data-driven talented Manager - Customer Retention Management (CRM) to join our team and implement improvements to the CRM processes, propose methods to acquire & retain customers and participate in growth campaigns. Reporting to the Head of Customer Retention, the candidate will execute the Customer Retention Strategies and will be responsible for improving the overall experience for users in an effort to maximize user retention, engagement and monetization.
What you will do:
- Developing and executing the user Retention Strategy to optimize Key Performance Indicators including customer lifetime values, key touch points, retention/churn levels and average revenue per player.
- Analyzing data to identify different users' segments & design targeted campaigns for each segment
- Creation and implementation of an optimized daily/ weekly/ monthly campaign program (retention and reactivation both automated and not automated), tailoring communication to different customer segments identified through the CRM tool
- Tracking financial effectiveness of scheduled campaigns through regular reporting, including details of customer behaviour, gameplay and value addition
- Make strategic recommendations on necessary fundamental changes in order to drive user engagement, retention and profitability
- Control the overall retention bonus spending and achieve revenue growth Month on Month
What we are looking
- 2+ years of proven experience with customer life cycle management across multi-brands / products/regions, preferably in online gaming
- Hands-on experience with at least one CRM tool (CleverTap, Webengage, MoEngage etc)
- Analytical, data-driven and well-versed in Excel
- Knowledge of CRM Statistics, Analysis and Tools, all involving retention, reactivation and communication to customers mandatory.
- Strong team player and comfortable working in fast-paced, matrix environments.
- Hands-on Clever Tap
- Churns, Cohorts, LTV tracking
- Segmentation of Users
- Fantasy Sports Knowledge
- Understanding of the Entire User Lifecycle
- Customer Journeys
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.