Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist at DaMensch
Views:556 Applications:120 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Damensch - Demand Planner (5-10 yrs)
Join us to revolutionise the e-commerce industry one dapper design at a time.
DaMENSCH is a direct-to-consumer brand in the mens essential wear space based out of Bangalore. At DaMENSCH, we believe in enhancing the employee's personal growth first, in order to grow successfully together as a company.
We strive to find like-minded individuals to offer a diverse community of people to interact and grow with, from all walks of life. We believe that the people we hire are the crme de la crme and need not need fixed timings or constant supervision - we believe in collaborative hours instead of the archaic method of fixed working hours. Individual accountability, cross-collaboration and transparency are of par-amount importance in our organisation. Two of our core values are Freedom and Responsibility.
If this wasn't good enough - let us up the ante a little bit, we offer competitive salary, frequent one on ones for feedback, a comprehensive leave and health insurance policy (we need you to be healthy and relaxed at all times to work better) and plenty of outings and team engagements throughout the year (all work and no play makes jack and jill, dull people, right?)
Anyway, enough about us - if this seems like your ideal place to work - don't wait any longer, we want to hear from you soon!
Experience range : 5-10 Years
Lead/Manager (Category Planning/Demand planning)
- Leading the brand AOP and OTB planning.
- Managing and driving AOP and category planning for the brand
- Panning and forecasting of the relevant variables including OTB, sales, margin, profit, stock turn, and margin mix highlighting opportunities, threats, and required action
- Prepares trade update for their area, communicating key highlights and lowlights, and identifying actions
- Feeds into the assortment strategy alongside Buying counterpart. Ensure the assortment and ranging policies are aligned to the wider business strategy
- Tracking achievements versus plan and highlight issues and proposing solutions- Ensure the best in class data-driven approach to reporting, analytics, planning, and in-season management
- Align with the Online Brand Strategy plan and assist the dedicated teams on operational actions for acquisition, promotion, retention, communication, etc
- Building strong relationships with key stakeholders in Leadership and with Buying, Marketing and Ecommerce teams
Qualifications & Skills :
- 5-8 years of merchandising experience in the fashion e-commerce space
- Strong Excel Skills- Highly analytical with reporting experience and understanding of data-modeling and forecasting is required. PowerBI and SQL experience is a plus.
- Team management experience is a plus
- Good product management and liaison with wider teams
- Commercial awareness to drive conversion rates onsite