Associate Manager - HR at Daffodil Softwares
Views:253 Applications:75 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Daffodil Software - Senior Role - Marketing (4-10 yrs)
About Daffodil & Unthinkable:
Daffodil is a trusted software product engineering and team augmentation partner to 80+ dynamic organizations across the globe. What distinguishes us from the rest is our ability to look beyond technologies and deliver innovative and progressive solutions.
Combining our experience of building 100+ software solutions for our customers following the traditional methodologies and developing our products using decoupled software components to reduce redundant code, we are in a unique position to take the unconventional approach to software development - " that led to the birth of Unthinkable.
At Unthinkable, we enable organizations to disrupt faster by transforming ideas into software solutions at 2x speed with our experience in software architecture, continuous research on latest Technologies & prebuilt libraries.
We are extremely proud of our 700+ workforce spread across 4 offices in 3 continents. To know more please visit: www.daffodilsw.com ; www.unthinkable.co
- We, at Daffodil, value innovation, ownership, hard-work and smart risk-taking attitude with continuous desire to learn and improve oneself every day-
Designation: CMO / VP Marketing / Director of Marketing
Experience: 4+ yrs
Job Location: Gurgaon
Academic & Professional Qualifications: B.E (CS or IT) and/or MBA
Functional Area: CEO's Core Team
We are looking for an enterprising B2B marketer who can take responsibility for developing and executing an overall marketing strategy that drives demand generation, brand awareness, brand consistency and overall market growth.
Duties and responsibilities
- Passionate marketeer to understand and identify customer pain points and build a content driven marketing engine
- Adept at establishing thought leadership in the CXO / Senior Leadership of mid level enterprises across the world
- Ensures quality content creation by thought leaders to establish trust in the company's capabilities
- Data driven individual who can establish and manage an omnichannel marketing engine
- Should have worked on CXO level content and presentation on all company marketing and sales collaterals
- Should be able to appreciate the TG relevant to the company and establish an online presence of a trusted partner and advisor in technology
- Should have led the effort of building the online presence of a company in terms of a website, other online assets like blogs and social media pages and advertisements, white papers, case studies e.t.c
What's in for you:
- You will have the opportunity to explore your talent in multiple areas of Marketing including but not limited to demand generation, marketing automation, digital marketing
- You will get a chance to improve existing processes and set up marketing initiatives for new Brands.
- You will get a chance to bring in step changes in Marketing Function
- You will be encouraged to use your creative side and challenged to use your full potential.
- Minimum 4+ years- experience in handling marketing activities.
- A strategy thinker with ability to make data driven decisions.
- A go getter with ability to innovate and drive new ideas.