General Manager - HR at Daffodil Software
Views:109 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Daffodil Software - Senior Manager - Presales (8-12 yrs)
Job Description- Sr. Manager Presales
About Daffodil Software:
Daffodil Software is software services company, that is a technology partner to 80+ dynamic
organizations across the globe. Daffodil's customers range from early stage start-ups to Global Fortune 500 enterprises. Daffodil's specialty lies in our ability to look beyond technologies and deliver innovative and progressive solutions.
Winner of Deloitte Tech Fast 50 India, Daffodil experiments with latest technologies, design approaches and development methodologies to build cutting edge software solutions. They are known for investing in futuristic technologies, AI and Blockchain are no exception.
Daffodil is also working on some very exciting ideas that can change the world, and is in process of setting up them as startups within Daffodil.
"We, at Daffodil, value innovation, ownership, hard-work and smart risk-taking attitude with continuous desire to learn and improve oneself every day"
Functional Area: Presales
Experience: 8 - 10 Yrs
- A consultative mindset to look at the big picture by identifying the client's pain areas/ business problems
- Actively contribute in client engagements for business process mapping and requirement workshops
- Work with clients to define the most optimal future state operational processes
- Function as a liaison to Business and IT, internally and externally in order to communicate a clear understanding of the business requirements and solution
- Ability to elicit requirements, identify solutions and complete documentation including BRD, concept notes, functional/technical proposals, RFP/RFI/RFQ responses
- Experience in understanding and documenting requirements for complex and highly technical software development projects
- Craft pitches/proposals/presentations/workshop plans for sales executives to use in the sales discussions and take end to end ownership of the RFP/RFI/RFQ
- Ability to conduct market research on Industry/competition/technology/domain and craft customized/differentiated storyline, keeping in mind the client requirements, business problems and competition
- Conversant with recent technology trends including new age technologies
- Leading business/technical analysis sessions to support new business development efforts to meet current and projected business needs.
- Contribute to Daffodil's strategic and operational objectives by helping prospects achieve real and sustainable value through consulting around better solutions to their problems and thus growing the profitability through developing client relationships and winning opportunities
- Provide thought leadership and innovation, advising internal groups and leading initiatives on business operations excellence
Roles and Responsibilities
- Working with a sales team to determine solutions to customers- challenges and supporting the sales team to present proposals to clients.
- Independently drive end to end presales, technical solutions, response, and estimation on opportunities (RFI/RFP/RFQ)
- Providing demonstrations, presentations, training, consultation and sales support services for the sales team and existing clients.
- Defining the features and scope of POCs (Proof of Concepts) for all stated requirements
- Respond to RFI/RFQ/RFPs within stipulated timelines
- Handle a team of Business Analyst on multiple PreSales requirements.
- Prepare content and drive webinar for target audience to generate business opportunities in coordination with Marketing team
- Prepare and deliver Statement of Work(SOW) detailing the technical and commercial proposal to the Clients
- Bringing creative ideas and new value propositions while building proposals and Client responses
- Strong research skills to find the optimum approach for all requirements
- Engaging with the Sales Team to bring the technical/domain expertise required in the sales cycle
- Working with the solutions architect/SMEs to define the right technical solution that aligns with the client requirements
- Contribute to / lead various engagements that involve assessment and discovery of clients' current business models and capabilities and proposing, architecting, and implementing technical solutions aligned to clients near term and long-term business goals
- Experience or exposure or understanding web and mobile application development ecosystems
- Stay on top of technology developments in the market and, where appropriate, build emerging and maturing technological solutions into the RFP responses, proposals, and SOWs
- Must have 8+ years of experience in leading presales solutioning in a company and working with large customers, large value projects
- Keen ability to learn and do the necessary due diligence for every business requirement
- Must have a strong technical background in solutions related to Application Development, Data Analytics, and Business Intelligence, as well as Digital Transformation and Cloud Services
- Need a self-motivated independent go-getter who enjoys making things happen by jumping right in and achieving outcomes
- Strong English language communication skills (both verbal and written), and ability to articulate the point of view and solution details effectively
- Must have strong presentation (PowerPoint) and documentation (Word) skills
- Must have experience or exposure to Wireframing tools
- Ability to communicate across all levels of the organization, from technical domain specialists to senior management
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to synthesize meaningful information from ambiguous/abstract data