Talent Acquisition Manager at Daffodil Softwares
Views:412 Applications:158 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:112
Daffodil Software - Marketing Strategist (8-15 yrs)
About Daffodil & Unthinkable:
Daffodil is a trusted software product engineering and team augmentation partner to 80+ dynamic organizations across the globe. What distinguishes us from the rest is our ability to look beyond technologies and deliver innovative and progressive solutions.
Combining our experience of building 100+ software solutions for our customers following the traditional methodologies and developing our products using decoupled software components to reduce redundant code, we are in a unique position to take the unconventional approach to software development " that led to the birth of Unthinkable.
At Unthinkable, we enable organizations to disrupt faster by transforming ideas into software solutions at 2x speed with our experience in software architecture, continuous research on latest Technologies & prebuilt libraries.
We are extremely proud of our 700+ workforce spread across 4 offices in 3 continents. To know more please visit: www.daffodilsw.com ; www.unthinkable.co
We, at Daffodil, value innovation, ownership, hard-work and smart risk-taking attitude with continuous desire to learn and improve oneself every day.
Experience: 8+ years
Job Location: Gurgaon
Academic & Professional Qualifications: B.E (CS or IT) and/or MBA
Functional Area: Marketing Strategist
We are looking for an enterprising Data driven B2B/B2C marketer who can take responsibility for developing and executing an overall marketing strategy that drives demand generation, brand awareness, brand consistency and overall market growth.
GTM Strategy / Segmentation Targeting Positioning
1. Understands the key value proposition of the product / service portfolio of the company
2. Builds messaging by matching the customer's pain points with the company's offering to build a winning proposition for both the customer and the company.
Campaign Management / TG Channel and Messaging
1. Identifies the technical capabilities that need to be demonstrated to prospective customer via suitable marketing assets
2. Manages end to end marketing campaigns
3. Suggests experiments and performs A/B tests to optimize campaigns
4. Tracks ROI of different campaigns to identify what works best and under what scenarios
5. Identifies and onboards new lead channels and prospect databases with the changing needs of the market and the customer
6.Responsible for ARR growth, signups, customer retention, success of campaigns.
Funnel Analysis / Funnel Stages and their progression
1. Identifies different stages of the lead cycle and sets up a lead funnel
2. Identifies activities that need to be done to push a lead from one stage to another
3. Identifies and sets up a workflow to ensure minimal leakage through the lead funnel
4. Suggests experiments and performs A/B tests to optimize lead flow and lead cycle time
Content Management & Thought Leadership Establishment
1. Identifies customer pain point around which assets need to be built
2. Builds / Reviews the creative that needs to be shared to build the asset
3. Identifies the right areas/channels to establish thought leadership in based on upcoming areas of interest to our ideal customer
4. Should have led the effort of building the online presence of a company in terms of a website, other online assets like blogs and social media pages and advertisements, white papers, case studies e.t.c
5. Ensures quality content creation by thought leaders to lead to customers trusting the company's capabilities
Whats in for you:
You will have the opportunity to explore your talent in multiple areas of Marketing including but not limited to demand generation, marketing automation, digital marketing.
You will get a chance to bring in step changes in Marketing Function.
A strategy thinker with ability to make data driven decisions.
A go getter with ability to innovate and drive new ideas.