HR at Dachser India Pvt Ltd
Views:748 Applications:203 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Dachser India - Manager - Business Development (7-9 yrs)
About Company :
DACHSER is one of the global leaders in the field of system logistics. Combining its seamless, global transport network with warehousing, customer-specific services and exemplary IT solutions, DACHSER creates the most intelligent combination and integration of logistics network competences worldwide.
Purpose of the Job : Constantly work towards achieving his KPIs /objectives and continuously work towards converting sales leads into new business, retain existing customers and add new customers to the location, independently or jointly with the advice of Sales manager.
Job Duties :
- Prospect for new business by identifying new opportunities and establishing contact via telephone, cold calls and appointments .
- Formally present business proposals negotiate business closure and credit terms.
- Conduct monthly and weekly service call visitations and prepare sales reports.
- Build client and maintain relationships to enable repeat business and growth .
- Handle client queries and issues to facilitate resolutions.
- Sales Lead monitor and management and follow-up with individual / joint calls with superior
- Collections Support to Commercials, including completing all formalities including credit appraisals and approvals on time.
- Daily update of EASI / Sales tracker
- Engage in deep selling activities within existing accounts and cross sell where opportunities permit.
- Coordinate with Team, Management and other business units within the enterprise to achieve desired results.
- To meet the monthly target of KPIs, including GP target, No. of sales and service calls to be done and convert customers each quarter as per target
- Focus on strategic and Key Account Management to help build long term business relationships.
- Grow and expand customer base from local to regional and global scopes and providing higher revenue margins to help meet and exceed freight forwarding targets.
Experience & Qualifications Requirement :
- Graduate / MBA
- 7 -9 years or above relevant experience in serving senior management of sizable companies; experience in serving expatriates is a must
- Experience in freight forwarding industry
- Excellent English (speaking, reading & writing)
- Independent, efficient, self-motivated with strong sense of responsibility
- Diligent, honest, ethical plus a high level of integrity
- Good analytical skills and organizing skills with ability to cope with changes
- Good problem-solving, interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Word and PowerPoint
Contacts required to perform job duties :
- Internal: Sales Manager, Operations Manager, Operations Team Members, Branch Manager, Commercial team
- External: Customers, Airlines / Shipping Lines
Key Skills : business development