Assistant Manager - People Asset at D2C Ecommerce
Views:147 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
D2C eCommerce - Lead - Finance (7-8 yrs)
Finance - Lead
What is D2cecommerce?
D2C Ecommerce is India's first multi-D2C brand online platform that sells its own homegrown brands across multiple home and lifestyle categories, including - apparel, cosmetics, beauty, jewellery, accessories, fitness, sports, shoes, bags, books, kitchen, food, auto accessories, electronics, kids and travel packages. Along with selling these products on its own portal, D2CEcommerce also has these items listed on leading e-commerce sites.
Where would you fit in?
- We are looking for an experienced Finance Lead for our company who has strong finance back ground.
- He/she should have knowledge of financial tools such as Zoho, Finance Plus/Razorpay.
What would be your responsibilities?
- Manage the overall functions of E-Commerce Accounting and Finance.
- Manage the preparation of annual statutory accounts for entities to ensure compliance with the local/international accounting standards and local regulatory requirements.
- Lead the finance and accounting team to ensure timely submission of the monthly financial report to the management
- Examine financial and legal documents to verify accuracy and adherence to financial regulations and acceptable financial principles
- Lead the preparation of budgets, review budget proposals as well as review performance against budgets and provide recommendations of corrective actions.
- Monitor and interpret financial performance, make recommendations and develop insights to enhance business performance of the company
- Tax planning and compliance
- Develop or recommend solutions for problems or situations
What are we looking for in the candidate?
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or related field required (MBA preferred).
- 7-8 years of relevant work experience in Finance.
- Excellent knowledge of financial tools such as Zoho Finance Plus /RazorPay.
- Proven strategic planning experience at the management level.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated creative and critical thinking skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
Why you should join D2cecommerce?
In addition to an attractive compensation package, You own a piece of the company through ESOPs. Also you will have the opportunity to take up a role in a rapidly growing, highly disruptive organization, and shape the face of ecommerce for the future.