Assistant Manager - People Asset at D2C Ecommerce
Views:164 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
D2C eCommerce - Business Analyst (5-8 yrs)
Job location : Delhi/NCR
What is D2cecommerce?
D2C Ecommerce is India's first multi-D2C brand online platform that sells its own homegrown brands across multiple home and lifestyle categories, including - apparel, cosmetics, beauty, jewellery, accessories, fitness, sports, shoes, bags, books, kitchen, food, auto accessories, electronics, kids and travel packages. Along with selling these products on its own portal, D2C Ecommerce also has these items listed on leading e-commerce sites.
Where would you fit in?
- We are looking for a business analyst to join our Analytics team.
- Your main tasks will include performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and performing some user acceptance testing.
- To succeed in this role, you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
What would be your responsibilities?
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Allocating resources and maintaining cost efficiency.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Create strategies using data and insights to drive Business and Ops
What are we looking for in the candidate?
- At least 5+ years of prior experience in Analytics.
- Bachelors or Masters in a quantitative field
- Experience in SQL/R/SAS & visualization tools such as Tableau, Power BI
- Should have experience in leading a team
Why you should join D2cecommerce?
In addition to an attractive compensation package, You own a piece of the company through ESOPs. Also you will have the opportunity to take up a role in a rapidly growing, highly disruptive organization, and shape the face of ecommerce for the future.