Talent Acquisition at CYIENT
Views:398 Applications:87 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:82
Cyient - Senior Manager - Presales & Business Development - Digital Transformation Vertical (15-18 yrs)
- Collaborate with BU/Sector and/or Digital Sales team to develop sales pitch & winning strategy.
- Coordinate with Solution Architects & Bid Managers during bid response
- Work closely with Technology Solutions and Partnerships (TSP) team to collate latest industry trends & thought leadership, Share market intelligence with Offering managers
- Collaborate with Bid Managers & share inputs like credentials, bid response summary for central repository
- Collaborate with Delivery Partners/ADMs to get a final sign-off on team size for bids
- Collaborate with Sales Operations to share bid updates
- Could be an individual contributor with ability to lead a small (up to 3 people) bid team
- 15+ years of professional development experience with exposure to Cloud solutions, IOT, and connected solutions.
- Team leadership and/or customer management experience; experience of leading a team of technical resources and developing junior people on the team
- Hands on experience with Microsoft custom solution architecture, design, rollout and technical leadership, with an emphasis in Application Security (RBAC, Oauth2, OIDC)
- Development of Cloud Hosted PaaS Applications on Azure or AWS (less preferable but will be considered), including Active Directory to support AuthN and AuthZ and Serverless computing
- Broad understanding of various technologies:
- RESTful and SOAP-based web services
- Microsoft development stack including ASP.NET, MVC, C#, Web API, etc
- Relational database design with SQL Server and data access using Entity Framework or ADO.NET
- Architecting applications with appropriate modern architectural patterns including Serverless, CQRS, Event Driven Services, Microservices, Circuit Breaker, etc.
- Software engineering best practices including automation: CI/CD, Unit, Acceptance, and Integration testing
- Source control best practices with Visual Studio Team Services and Git
- Building enterprise applications for performance, scale, security and usability
- Create well designed, reusable objects, using design patterns, methodologies and OO design