Deputy Manager - HR at Cyfuture India Private Limited
Views:358 Applications:90 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
Cyfuture - AVP/VP - Sales (8-15 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Must have worked as Sales Head in Software, SAAS, cloud computing or Hosting services.
- Must have exposure in Govt domain, PSU .
- Delivering corporate presentations & handling commercial contract negotiations leading to sales closure.
- Business planning, customer profiling, competition analysis, strategy formulation and implementation. Achievement-oriented professional with excellent people management skills and the capabilities to manage change with ease.
- Execution of all government tendering activities in accordance with public procurement standards and regulations and track their status and execution ensuring alignment to project deadlines.
- Coordinates the preparation and submission of Request for Proposals (RFPs) and other tender documents that are responsive to client requirements and in compliance with company objectives are completed in a timely manner.
- Development and execution of the Annual Sales Plan and lead the sales team for Government vertical.
- Manage the tenders process from the pre-qualification stage through to the final bid submission, award of contract and engagement close out. 8 Liaison and Regular follow-up with Government Authorities & expertise in handling team for large Central & State Government IT & E-Governance Projects.
- Study & Review of Tender Documents, SOW, Drawings, BOQ specifications, client requirements etc & Preparing Technical /Non technical Queries.
- Plan, schedule and execute all stages of enterprise software, hardware and system implementations. Assessed business implications for each project phase and monitored progress to meet deadlines, standards and cost targets.
- Preparing Price comparison for each system and final cost summary.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.