Senior Recruitment Consultant at BNC Global Services Pvt. Ltd.
Views:756 Applications:175 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Cyber Security Strategy & Governance Role - Big4 (3-8 yrs)
CYBER SECURITY STRATEGY AND GOVERNANCE
Profile - CYBER SECURITY STRATEGY AND GOVERNANCE
Its for BIG4 Client
Location - Mumbai Onsite
Experience - 3 to 8 years in Cyber Security ,IT and governance aspects from Cyber Security perspective including ISO and GAPP frameworks preferably in BIG4'S or consulting firms only .
Remuneration - Best in Industry .
Candidates from Big4's and consulting firms based out of Mumbai only need to apply .
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Candidate should have key understanding on technology, IT and governance aspects from Cyber Security perspective.
- Candidate should have understanding on performing gap assessment on organizations Cyber security landscape primarily to prevent them from cyber security threats.
- Candidate should have exposure to design, development, implementation, and maintenance information security framework aligned to framework like ISO 27001:2013.
- Candidate should have managed end-to-end Information security, cyber security for its organizations.
- Experience in performing the risk assessment from Cyber Security, Business Continuity and Privacy perspective.
- Experience on Data Privacy including design/ development and review of privacy framework aligned with GDPR requirements and GAPP framework.
- Experience on design/ assessment/ review of information security and privacy framework aligned to IT Act requirements.
- Cyber Incident Response.
- Regulatory compliance assistance in Cyber for some of the key sectors including Telecom, BFSI, Oil and Gas, IT/ ITeS, Retail and others.
- Development and documentation of information security / cyber security policies and procedures.
- Exposure to international standards like NIST, CIS 20, ISO27001, ISO 22301, ISO 20000, PCI-DSS, certifications like CISA, CISSP, CIPP, CIPM.
- Aligned organization strategy to cyber strategy.
- Developing cyber strategy roadmap, helping in implementation.
- Performing maturity assessment for cyber setup.
- Recommending roadmap for strengthening the organizations cyber security posture.
- Ability to perform independent assessment for third parties and provide recommendations to clients in order to minimize cyber security risks.
- Strengthening of organizations business continuity posture.
- Candidate should have experience in working in teams and managing internal and external stakeholders.
- Drive profitable growth through the execution of the strategy and the strengthening of the cyber security practice.
- Bring the cyber security practice to life to achieve sales and commercial opportunities in a collaborative ecosystem and follow through with support for cost-effective high-quality execution.
Client Relationship Building and Management:
- Establish and sustain long-term profitable client relationships that drive value creation, delivery excellence and a positive client work environment.
- Leads the client lifecycle from initial contact through delivery.
- Manages client expectations and client satisfaction. Acts as an advisor and partner to the client.
- Works with the client to minimize delivery disruptions and effectively manages client urgencies.
Continuous Improvement Strategy:
- An ongoing effort to improve solutions, services, or processes. These efforts can seek "incremental" improvement over time or "breakthrough" improvement all at once.
- Design, develop and implement business strategies for clients to implement new and different approaches to business based on the innovation approach.