Head - Operations at Caps & Pays HR Consultants
Views:147 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Cyber Security Manager (5-15 yrs)
We are an executive search firm from Mumbai and are engaged into the recruitment business for the past 12+ years.
We are currently looking for an Cyber Security Manager for our leading client who is a diversified organisation in India comprising 6 publicly traded companies. It has world class transport and utility infrastructure portfolio that has a pan-India presence.
- 10+ years of experience in IT security management and projects
- 5+ years in security management work where progressive growth and supervisory experience has been demonstrated
- Prior experience in Mining IT & OT systems and applications is preferred but not mandatory.
- Knowledge of information technology security architecture components across a variety of platforms, including: SCADA systems, firewalls, IPS, IDS, ATP, SSL certificates, proxy and content filtering technologies, databases, and cloud services (CASB)
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field from a premier institute
- Certification in IT Audit and Information Security (e.g. CISSP, CISA, CISM, ISO27001)
- Review and understand the Scope and define technical requirements of information security systems.
- Develop security event calendar under guidance of Group CISO and BU CIO/ IT Head. Closely work with reporting manager and make sure security calendar is implemented.
- Execution of all security initiatives across the Corporate Services BU through robust project management in line with the group strategic plan, including:
- Timely tracking for Security Projects.
- Coordinating with OEM for agreed SOW for implementation and the due dates for the deliveries.
- Ensuring the defined standards (internal or external).
- All deliveries and work done should comply with the agreed standards.
- Ensuring acceptable criteria defined as the minimum requirements for accepting deliverables.
- Coordinate with third party vendors for Infrastructure and Application VA/PT across the landscape, prepare risk register, define priorities of gaps identified during VA/PT and mitigate the gaps with respective owners with agreed timeline given by reporting manager.
- Coordinate with Infrastructure and system owners and custodians for system availability.
- Active participation in Natural Resources specific technology evaluation from security perspective, prepare detail evaluation sheet and manage POCs related to IT and OT security initiatives.
- Ensure project execution and stakeholder coordination at Natural Resources.
- Implementation of ISO27001 framework for Natural Resources, plan and execute successful certification for each site as per direction from group.
- Manage Info security trainings to users and internal security audits for all sites.
- Ensure baseline configuration compliance on all IT and OT assets - servers/network devices/Applications/Databases etc.
- Manage continuous risk management program to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data.
- Establish, monitor, and report on relevant performance metrics and applicable compliance metrics.
- Review existing cyber security processes, policies, standards and suggest enhancements in accordance with the best practices, if there are any gaps exist.
- Data leakage prevention implementation, monitoring and management of incidents across Natural Resources.
- Ensure End point security compliance such as EDR, Encryption, DLP, Proxy etc. across all sites for Natural Resources
- Adequate knowledge of ICS/OT systems protocols e.g. Modbus, DNP, S7 communication etc and network architecture.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.