CEO at Consult ShekharPandey
Views:2743 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Cyber Risk Consultant - BFSI (7-10 yrs)
- To be the lead resource in India for enhancing the cyber consulting and advisory proposition with clients and prospects.
- To integrate cyber risk management methodologies in the client base
- To deliver cyber consulting opportunities and value to clients
- To support the risk analytics team to quantify cyber risk exposures and work with clients to improve knowledge and understanding of their cyber risk exposures.
- The position will also support the cyber insurance broking team in placing risks in local and international insurance markets.
- To interface with Information Technology, Cyber Security, Chief Technology Officers, Risk Managers in delivering cyber consulting engagements.
- To lead and develop new business presentations and client pitches.
- To build a network of external cyber security expertise that can be deployed where necessary.
- To coordinate cyber resources across the global network.
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience with cyber security consulting.
Key expected attributes :
- Experience independently contributing and leading commercial consulting engagements.
- Experience as a trusted cyber security advisor to large and complex clients.
- Successful track record of business development and management including competitive proposal development.
- Track record of building and developing new consulting propositions.
- Well versed on current cyber security technologies, industry developments, and the regulatory environment.
- Understanding of risk management methodologies.
- Understanding of the cyber security legal and regulatory environment of one or more industries and geographies.
- Experience with industry standards and frameworks in cyber security (e.g., ISO 27000-series, CCS Critical Security Controls, NIST standards, PCI-DSS, HIPAA, FFIEC, etc).
- Experience with performing Cyber Security Assessments - Vulnerability Tests, Architecture reviews, Network Design Reviews.
- Strong knowledge of Computer Networking Concepts.
- Demonstrated experience of working with Cyber Security Tools around Identity and Access Management / Cyber threat management / Security Incident Response Management.
- Evidence of analytical expertise and thought leadership in cyber security.
- Experience in public speaking at conferences, panels, and other events related to cyber security.
- Knowledge of the insurance industry and the cyber insurance landscape.
- Cyber-related certifications (e.g., CISSP, CISM, CISA, CEH, CHFI, etc).
- Cyber publications and thought leadership or related academic publications.
- Experience in cyber security at the enterprise level in private sector or government.
- 7+ years of relevant experience. Bachelor degree or equivalent.
- Excellent Communications (Oral and Written).
- Develops and maintains client relationships.
- Develops and closes business opportunities.
- Proficient in company sanctioned software and systems, as well as relevant use of Internet.
- Attention to detail.
- Proficient in English language (speaking, reading and writing)
- Travel required (domestic and international travel possible).
If interested please send your updated resume