Human Resources at Cvent
Views:320 Applications:125 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Cvent - Program Management - Strategic Projects (2-6 yrs)
About the Company
- Cvent is the world's leading provider of cloud-based software for meetings and event management. Our platform of products includes software to manage and facilitate online event registration, meeting site selection, event management, e-mail marketing and web surveys. We also develop mobile apps for both corporate and consumer events.
- Founded in 1999, we currently have 4000+ talented and dedicated employees and are headquartered just outside of Washington, D.C., in McLean, Virginia, with additional U.S. offices in Portland, Oregon; Austin, Texas, and Atlanta, Georgia. Internationally we have offices in Gurgaon, India, London, England, Germany, Netherlands, Australia, Singapore and Dubai, UAE. Cvent has received many awards and honors recognizing our strong company culture, innovative products, stellar customer service and support, visionary leadership and investment in our employees.
About the role:
- Due to our continued growth, we are seeking to add an experienced full-time, Program Manager, to assist and support our Country Head. The ideal candidate should have relevant experience and should be able to work independently with little and no supervision. This person must be exceedingly well organized, flexible and enjoy ambiguous problem solving.
- Skills to make this role a success are ability to interact across functions at all levels, in a fast-paced environment. The resource should be comfortable working within tight timelines, remaining flexible, proactive, and efficient. The role requires a high level of professionalism and confidentiality. Expert level written and verbal communication skills, strong decision-making ability and attention to detail are key success factors.
Work Hours: Hybrid Shift
Objectives of this Role :
- Oversee strategic business initiatives through successful execution under the guidance of senior leadership and functional heads
- Review and recommend improvement areas in current processes and coordinate with the relevant functional POC's for optimized efficiency and productivity
- Supporting Global Transformation Projects / Initiatives
- Contributing to corporate rhythm and leadership outreach programs
- Serve as liaison between Country Head & Senior Management for all Strategic initiatives
- Identify and Drive initiatives by creating frameworks, project planning, tracking, and reporting to sponsors and executing through cross-functional collaboration
- Process Harmonization by identifying gaps and recommending improvement areas
- Create cross-functional operational playbooks by incorporating best practice
- Ideation and Implementation of Corporate initiatives within the HR Gamut.
- Managing various functional review meetings with the country head by ensuring participants' preparedness and follow-up actionable tasks.
- Contributing to Senior Management meetings, capturing major take-aways, and working with them for a successful closure
- Developing keynote presentations for country head for various forums (i.e. Business updates, townhalls, annual companywide event etc.)
Candidate Requisites :
- Experience of 3-5 years with minimum 2 years of relevant experience in Consulting background
- Master's degree in Business Administration or similar field
- Stakeholder Management & Client Engagement
- Proven experience organizing and directing multiple teams and functions
- Extremely adaptable with - out of box thinking- dedicated to efficient productivity
- Experience planning and leading strategic initiatives
- Excellent Verbal and Written communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook