Senior Associate at Cvent
Views:541 Applications:151 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Cvent - Manager - Taxation - CA (7-12 yrs)
About Cvent :
Cvent is a global meeting, event, travel, and hospitality technology leader, with more than 4000+ employees worldwide. As a leading cloud-based technology company, we have over 28,000+ customers, including 80% of the Fortune 100 companies, in more than 100 countries.
Cvent's software solutions optimize the entire event management value chain and have enabled clients around the world to manage hundreds of thousands of meetings and events. In addition to helping event planners navigate every aspect of the event process, we also provide an integrated platform to hoteliers to help create qualied demand for their hotels, manage that demand more eciently, and measure their business performance in real-time.
About the role :
Tax Manager is primarily responsible for all Taxation activities including tax planning, tax accounting and tax compliance functions for Cvent India & APAC and ensuring that all areas of the company's taxation issues are adequately and timely addressed. The individual will be responsible for the accurate, timely review, analysis of income tax accounting and reporting. This position requires a thorough knowledge of direct tax. Besides, this role includes few responsibilities to Indirect tax as well. The Tax manager will report directly to the Director Taxation e and take responsibility for all day-to-day taxation functions as well as a variety of compliance and other business duties. If you are an entrepreneurial tax professional looking for the next step in your career, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
What You Will Be Doing :
- India Income tax reporting and compliance, primarily focused on preparing and reviewing local country tax reporting (India direct tax returns, tax accounting & tax assessments)
- Prepare and review annual India Income tax returns - Annual tax computations to support IN GAAP statutory filings for India based entities
- GL Accounting for Income Taxes
- Reconciliation of Tax Accounts on a monthly/quarterly basis & Prepare quarterly tax provisions
- Filing of appeals, litigation documents, working in conjunction with external consultants
- Transfer pricing, APA
- Tax computation for various entities (APAC) &Timely payment of tax.
- International aspects of the US GAAP worldwide income tax provision.
- Tax planning, advising and consulting
- Business partnering and Tax compliance
- Deal structuring & Ad hoc Tax responsibilities
- Actively researching changes to Global Indirect Tax Laws (Sales & Use tax, GST, VAA) and determine their applicability to the Company
What You Need for this Position :
- Chartered Accountant (CA) with an excellent working knowledge of Taxation
- A minimum of 7+ years in Direct & Indirect Taxation (Global preferably)
- Financial systems knowledge and expertise and familiarity with financial business applications.
- Technical experience related to GAAP and reporting
- Strong leadership skills, high energy, initiative and creativity - with an ability to lead significant initiatives across the organization, as well as develop and motivate staff
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills and outstanding accounting skills