HR at Cvent India Pvt Ltd
Views:1511 Applications:466 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:441
Cvent - Manager - Client Services (10-15 yrs)
- Manager, Client Services Location: Gurugram, India About Cvent: Cvent is a leading provider of meetings, events, and hospitality technology solutions worldwide. With over 4,700 employees and nearly 21,000 customers, the company provides a comprehensive event marketing and management platform for event professionals, as well as software solutions to hotels, special event venues, and destinations to help grow their group/MICE and corporate travel business.
As a Manager, you will be responsible for: What You Will Be Doing:
- Managing a team of approximately 40+ Service Delivery Analysts, Business Analysts, and Project Managers.
- Identifying expansion opportunities for current services and additional service opportunities for existing clients. - Managing the pipeline of projects and maintaining desired service levels such as timeliness of deliverables, quality of client deliverables, and client satisfaction levels.
- Working closely with the team to establish and evaluate all aspects of project management, including scope, cost, risk, and time management.
- Conducting monthly and quarterly business reviews with the Head of Client Services and other key stakeholders.
- Writing and conducting performance evaluations and dedicating work towards making the team more efficient.
- Developing and managing people managers, project managers, and service delivery analysts.
- Experience managing cross-platform teams and LOBs.
- Helping to develop and improve internal processes.
- Understanding Cvent products to fully support the team in their roles.
- Serving as the team representative with India Client Services and other departments.
- Coordinating daily operational needs with internal departments such as What You Need for This Position:
- A proactive forward-thinker with the ability to improve the client experience.
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent applicable experience.
- Minimum of 10+ years of work experience in product or project support roles in consulting or customer service or IT/Tech project management.
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in people management.
- Well-versed with modern-day workforce management practices and QA processes.
- Ability to track key performance metrics and implement solutions to meet client needs.
- Excellent presentation, analytical, and project management skills.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English. - Possesses strong solution-oriented and organizational skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.