President & MD at Customized Energy Solutions India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:3875 Applications:254 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:218
Customized Energy Solutions - Analyst - Policy & Market - Electric Vehicle & Charging Infra (2-6 yrs)
The major responsibilities for this position are to undertake market research, analysis and creation of reports. The profile also includes keep oneself updated with industry information. The candidate is expected
- Clear understanding of the regulatory framework in the electric vehicle sector in India, and various states
- Also understand India's current Electricity & transport policies
- Interpret policy issues relating to energy storage, smart grid, EVs, renewable energy and collection of relevant energy statistics
- Specifically, high understanding of Electric vehicle & charging infra policy and EV tenders by both central and state government.
- Reviews, interprets, and assists in the understanding of the actual impact existing and proposed regulations will have on the clients- / utilities business
- Understanding global EV policy (in USA, Europe, China and other countries) and interlinking between various departments
- Responsible for sensitizing clients / company on different regulatory issues including the emerging ones
- Need to understand new business models such as Fleet Management, Vehicles to Grid Tech and Batteries
- Responsible for appraisal of regulatory issues of new EV business models and Charging infra related issues with state DISCOMS for business clients.
- Effectively manage the request intake process including participating in project scoping calls to clarify understanding and prepare a detailed project scope document
- Contribute to the delivery and presentation of client deliverables (MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Word) - prepare client ready presentations that are well structured, logical and clear to understand
- Articulate findings through visually appealing / appropriate frameworks and in a clear, concise, and grammatically correct business English (both written and verbal)
- Analysis of various technical and economic aspects of renewable energy sector regulations, keeping track of international and national trends in the Renewable Energy Sector
- The candidate should be comfortable to speak/in communicating with CXO level executives.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.