Director at Talhive
Views:230 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Customer Support Lead - Logistics Industry (3-6 yrs)
Represent and manage the production support team and suggest fixes to complex issues by doing a thorough analysis of root causes to ensure issues are resolved in a timely manner.
Key Responsibilities :
- Responsible for prioritizing workload and performing production support activities that involve the assignment of issues and issue analysis to provide a resolution within the specified SLAs.
- Responsible for root cause analysis, managing communication, and client relationship in partnership with teams of project managers, developers, quality assurance to resolve technical issues.
- Be responsible for the day-to-day maintenance of the application systems in operation, including tasks related to identifying and troubleshooting application issues and issues resolution or escalation.
- To participate in knowledge transfer to ensure a better grasp of the product and domain
- Conduct review meetings, identify & analyze trends of required performance and action points for improvement of team performance
- Mentor and guide the team and train them with best practices & code standards to ensure solutions are provided to businesses within TAT on development or technical issues.
- Drive the development of the debugging tools
- Identify the patterns in the issues raised and provide inputs to CS/engineering/product teams
- Identify the regressions and provide inputs to the QA team
The measure of Success:
- Driving initiatives on the productivity of the whole customer support team
- Identifying the patterns and inputs provided to CS/Engineering/Product teams
- Delivery of debug tools
- Timely reporting of the key metrics + corrective measures to the engineering leadership
- Reporting Relationship
Reporting to: Head of Customer Success
Direct Reports: Customer Support Engineers
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of leading/managing a customer support team in a relevant industry
- Good understanding of the Logistics industry
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Strong communication skills and team management capabilities
Functional: Debugging ability, prioritization, and scheduling skills
Behavioral: Strong problem solving, sense of urgency and prioritization, team handling and team mentoring