Customer Success Manager - FinTech SaaS (2-8 yrs)
Customer Success Manager - FinTech SaaS
Our excel in a fast paced environment, working as a customer's internal advocate to remove obstacles that may impede a customer's experience with Twilio. You thrive on solving new, complex challenges that are unique to your customers and their businesses.. You care deeply about building trust with everyone you work with.
We Seek Someone With :
- Twilio is looking for a Customer Success Manager who has a successful track record of working with both technical and non-technical teams.
- Strong experience in Customer Success, Product Enablement or Account Management (non-quota)
- Experience building Salesforce reports for account review and project health
- Great organizational and time management skills
- Previous Project Management experience in a technical environment
- Experience implementing new processes and communicating them with internal teams
- Motivated and positive approach to solving customer problems large and small.
- Minimum 2 years customer onboarding experience in a technical environment
- Experience working in JIRA, Confluence and ZenDesk a plus
- Ability to consume and transcribe technical documentation for customers
- History building reports from analytics/reporting tools (ex. Tableau, Looker)
- An understanding of API architecture and use cases
- Experience communicating with all levels (ex. developers, vendor management, C-levels)
- You are technically curious and thrive on solving complex challenges that may have never seen before. You care deeply about building trust with everyone you work with.
- As a Customer Success Manager, your job is to work 1:1 with strategic and enterprise accounts to manage their onboarding projects. An average day consists of scheduling and holding conference calls with the customer to learn about their upcoming use cases and help them build a successful project plan.
- You will work closely with the customer to identify if internal resources, such as support, product training, product management or expert services are necessary for the customer's project. Your goal is to help the customer launch their Twilio product based on their success criteria.
You Will Spend Your Day :
- Working cross-functionally internal Twilio teams to help address open customer requests
- Identifying and reporting on patterns and trends that affect the customers- experience.
- Addressing billing questions, invoice setup and account review
- Generating and reviewing customer reports
- Creating and reviewing customer-facing project management documents
- Providing product best practices
- Attending regional sales meetings
- Escalating support tickets and monitoring their resolution
- Working with sales team to review account health
- Identifying and managing account risk
- Report and present customer status to senior management