HR Manager at Yo HR Consultancy
Views:258 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Customer Success Manager - Banking Domain - IT (7-10 yrs)
Customer Success Manager - Banking domain
Experience: 7 - 10 years
- Customer Success/ Account Manager in the Banking domain is a must
- Candidates with good experience in the BFS segment and managed Public sector banks
- Sales and Business Development
- Account Farming
- Customer Success
7 to 10 Years. At least 5 years of Minimum Relevant Experience required.
Job Description :
- As a Customer Success Manager (Enterprise Accounts) you will be responsible to drive new bookings/revenue within designated Enterprise accounts.
- Use a consultative sales approach to identify new opportunities within the existing customer base.
- The CSM will own the quarterly/annual bookings quota for the designated set of accounts & must ensure that he/she consistently achieves/overachieves their bookings quota.
- The primary charter of this role will be to manage relationships with existing large enterprise accounts & identify new business opportunities.-
- Develop strong, strategic relationships with customers to identify and leverage the customers business goals, growth strategies, and profit drivers to deliver the appropriate value proposition/sales solution strategy.
- Articulate the value proposition and competitive positioning for all the products that one will be responsible to sell.
- Conduct planned outbound calls/campaigns to defined target accounts with a focus on positioning new solutions within the designated account base.
- Liaison with Channel and other Enterprise Account Managers (field) by engaging in targeted call campaigns to enable deeper penetration into targeted accounts
- Anticipate and handle objections during the sales process articulating clear and concise responses that position the benefits of the platform-
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the competitive positioning of assigned solutions in the marketplace.
- Ensuring daily/week updates of pipeline & provide accurate forecast to the sales leadership team on an ongoing basis.
- Participate in weekly/bi-weekly forecast review meetings with all the stakeholders to review the progress towards revenue and growth goals.