Principal Consultant at Jubilant HR Consultant
Views:961 Applications:280 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:55
Customer Service Operations Role - Digital Payments Firm (10-18 yrs)
Our Client :
Our Client is a front runner of the digital payments revolution in India, creating Internet-based payments products that enable consumers to make payments online in a friction-less manner. A product and service of over 10 years of market leadership, our client provides a single versatile, scalable payments platform for enterprise-wide electronic payments and collections, related reconciliation and settlement operations, across multiple delivery channels and using a wide range of payment methods.
Location : Mumbai
Reporting to : Head of Customer Service
Role Objective :
- Responsible for running the end-to-end customer service operations of the organization with a focus on enhancing /transforming the systems and processes to stay aligned with the business growth and vision; focusing on formalizing internal processes and system.
- Set reasonable customer satisfaction goals and work with the team to meet them on a consistent basis
- Manage all customer touch points (B2B, B2C) and work towards implementing new innovative ideas to delight the customer.
- Constantly improve and manage all customer service operations processes to ensure faster turnaround and high quality delivery.
- Drive - Digital Transformation- through the use of process automation / digitization, - robotics & AI- and analytics to automate all manual back office processes.
- Establish, update & maintain standard operating procedures and policies in line with the organization culture & vision that drives smoother functioning and day-to-day operations.
- Manage and train customer associates
- Coach, mentor and motivate team members for individual development.
- On-board new employees and train them based on your expertise and skill set.
- 10+ years' experience in customer service
- 5+ years' supervisory experience
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Business Administration or a related field preferred
- Extensive e-Commerce / Digital Transaction background