Senior Partner at HRvisory at HRvisory
Views:364 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Customer Satisfaction Champion (6-12 yrs)
What you will do:
You will ensure the smooth running of ground operations and help drivers have a hassle-free experience - right from training to demos to relationship management, you will play a critical role in team.
- Responsible for supporting the day-to-day operations for a set of clients and making the operations viable for the Drivers/Drivers Cum Owners.
- Responsible for the upkeep of the products during operations.
- Ensure operations of the product in the network are in line with the agreed SLA's with the customers.
- In case of product issues, diagnose the product problem, report and work with the tech support team
- Integration of ground operations to technology.
- Training drivers on the product, operations, and safety
- Conducting demonstration of the product
- Gather product and market intelligence for improvement of the product
- Must have customer service skills and be able to maintain a consistent, elevated level of service.
- To ensure long term and profitable relationships with business partners and supply retention
- First point of contact for the drivers
- Ensure ownership of solving customer problems.
- Managing relationships with aggregators to ensure good operations and effective utilization of the product
The ideal candidate requires:
- Must have relevant experience and must be an engineer
- Structured problem solving, detail-oriented, and customer-first attitude.
- Proven working experience in operations/product support
- Market knowledge (EVs, Charging station deployment, Logistics)
- Proficiency in English and regional language; Communication and negotiation skills
- Good Analytical and problem-solving skills
- People management and ability to build rapport
- Strong time management skills and the ability to prioritize to meet daily, weekly, and long-term requirements and goals.
- Data analytics skills / should be comfortable working with MS excel. Should have the intuition to use data effectively.
What matters more:
- Quality of work
- Approach towards problem-solving
- Dissatisfaction towards mediocre work
- Resilient attitude to bounce back after failing.