Talent Acquisition at Talent 1st
Views:214 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Customer Renewal Manager - SaaS (8-12 yrs)
Customer Renewal Manager
Experience: 8- 12 Years
Working Days: 5 Days
- Cloud/ SaaS
- Account management relationships
- Renewal revenue and renewal rate
- On-time renewals & Revenue expansion
The Company was founded in 2008 as a custom development company building an ERP product. It is the publisher of ERP Next, world's leading 100% open source ERP. More than just ERP, they love to work with technology. They have built their own low-code web framework that allows rapidly building and customizing new applications. They have also built their own cloud hosting and deployment platform to help manage thousands of ERP Next instances with hundreds of custom extensions and apps. They believe that their democratic way of working is their strongest asset and they would like to share this with the world. In 2020, they got backed by one of the best startups in the world and they believe that their best is yet to come.
About the role
The Customer Renewal Manager is responsible for renewing large volumes of customer contracts. This position focuses on achieving a high level of customer renewal & retention through on-time contract renewals for the assigned 'book of business' i.e. portfolio of customers. The portfolio of customers will predominantly be from one geographic region however may also include more based on business requirements. They are seeking eager, enthusiastic talent who can quickly ramp up on their product offerings, customer engagement model and renewal processes. Internally, the CRM will work closely with the Sales team and with Delivery, Finance and Legal on need basis.
What you will be working on:
- Defining and implementing a playbook for renewal engagement and interface with the customers for timely renewal of the contracts to achieve the required renewal revenue.
- Negotiate and execute renewal contracts (in partnership with sales, customer success, finance and legal) that align to customer goals
- Prepare and send renewal commercial offers to the customers as per the defined pricing guidelines.
- Collaborate with the Finance and account team for certain specific customer segments for the renewal of contracts.
- Prepare, maintain and report an accurate rolling 90-day forecast of renewals for your territory / assigned book of business.
- Update and maintain accurate customer related information
- Provide status updates to the respective sales team members on renewal opportunities
- Share the contract renewal related data, information and insights with the customers in a structured manner based on the renewal calendar.
- Update and maintain important customer data such as platform adoption, consumption, growth, etc., for incorporation into the renewal process.
- Discover and identify upsell/cross-sell opportunities and potential for long term contracts to maximize customer growth.
What they are looking for:
- 8+ Years in Account and Relationship Management roles
- Cloud/ SaaS Experience is a must
- Graduate/MBA with over 8+ years' experience driving account management relationships
- Must have experience in renewal revenue and renewal rate ,On-time renewals & Revenue expansion
- Forecasting accuracy with respect to renewal revenue
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.