Customer Experience Role - FMCG (3-7 yrs)
We are looking for somebody in customer experience space for Matrix partners backed startup.
At OZiva, we're committed to supporting every single person who wants to be a better version of themselves - because we firmly believe there's more to everyone. As you move ahead in your journey of #aBetterYou, we want to ensure that you achieve the best fitness, physically & mentally, with High Quality Clean Nutrition - the one that your body truly deserves.
Head of Customer Experience
1) Responsible for creating, managing and owning OZiva's Customer Experience Strategy
2) Collaborate with Product team to develop product features to automate/improve customer experience
3) Monitor, Evaluate & Improve Net Promoter Score (NPS), Customer Satisfaction (CSAT), Customer Churn Rate, and Customer Retention. Assist in defining the Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) that OZiva's Customer Service strategy must achieve.
4) Develop & document processes & training modules
5) Develop listening points in the customer journey, define segmentation of customer base and identify opportunities for improvement of existing services, introduction of new services, and scaling of all operations
6) Have a clear understanding of the company's business objectives so as to strategize Customer Experience efforts such that it contributes to the achievement of the business goals.
7) Optimize business costs and processes. Develop, train and build a high-performing customer experience team with a blend of inhouse and outsourced operations
8) Ensure that the customer experience team works in collaboration with all other business functions
9) Leverage existing and additional relevant technologies for reporting and analytics across customer service and other customer facing functions