Consultant at Crescendo Global
Views:236 Applications:78 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Customer Engagement Manager - FinTech (5-10 yrs)
Customer Engagement job opportunity with one of the leading FinTech organizations who is looking for professional who comes with an experience in Oversee strategy, planning, and execution for achieving the organization's goals around customer engagement
Your Future Employer: A Fintech unicorn on high growth trajectory.
- Responsible for planning and execution for achieving the organization goal around customer engagement.
- Ensuring customer lifetime value is maximized by driving programs and initiatives to improve engagement approaches based on customer segmentation and leading a culture of continuous improvement.
- Increasing share of wallet with existing customers by identifying opportunities to cross and upsell new products
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.5-7 years of work experience (Fintech/startup experience will be preferred)
- Strong experience in operational excellence, customer success, customer research and analytics techniques, process improvement/ quality assurance
- Proven ability to take customer experience to the next level by undertaking cross-functional initiatives and well-established collaborative approach
- Highly analytical and data centric
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.