Recruitment Team at Cushman & Wakefield
Views:101 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Cushman & Wakefield - Salesforce Tech Lead (8-10 yrs)
POSITION PURPOSE :
Cushman & Wakefield is working hard to build a client-centric culture and approach to managing business opportunities and client relationships. Our CRM platform plays a pivotal role in embedding this mindset into everything we do and building a world class - client first- approach.
In this role, the right candidate will assist in the next evolution of our CRM platform through his knowledge and experience and passion towards technical design, re-usability, architectural decisions and code reviews .
Note: This position is highly technical and requires understanding and demonstrated abilities to create extensible and reusable code, understands security, @wire, LDS, Platform events and the event life cycle of a component and its dependencies
Responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for building advanced Lightning Web Components for re-usability .
- Salesforce expert with 5+ years of relevant work experience in sales/service cloud implementation.
- At least 3-4 projects end to end implementation experience.
- Advanced working knowledge of Salesforce.com & Force.com.
- Gathering, developing and analyzing business requirements for solution design on Sales force.
- Write technical documents for complex implementations for internal and external customers.
- Ability to estimate and Communicate timelines of solutions offered and feasibility to clients (POC)/Stakeholders.
- Should have experience in Lightning.
- Full-stack Force.com platform developer.
- Experience with Apex Triggers, Visualforce Pages, Batch Classes and @Future Methods, Controllers.
- Hands on experience configuring and developing Salesforce.com applications leveraging features such as custom fields, custom objects, validation rules, workflow rules, visual force pages, reports, application development and customization, and dashboards.
- Calling REST web services from Apex, generating and parsing JSON in Apex Visualforce Pages and Components.
- Visualforce Remoting Effective Apex unit testing, including web service mocking.
- Experience troubleshooting and finding multiple solutions to a complex problem.
- Ability to handle Deployment Process. Experience of Release management tools like ANT, Jenkins, Bitbucket etc.
- Should have experience in Integration and Configuration.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Experience with Agile development practices a plus.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Develop, document, and execute test plans to assess the integrity and accuracy of business processes, CRM module functionality setups and modifications, enhancements, customizations and patches.
Qualification and Key Requirements :
- 8 + Years of experience in Salesforce development (must have LWC development skills)
- University Degree
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills
- Self driven with experience in large enterprise environment
- Experience in Agile development methodology