Talent Acquisition at Cure.Fit
Views:569 Applications:147 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Cure.Fit - Lead/Senior Role - Creative (6-10 yrs)
Objectives of this Role :
- You will have the ultimate creative space to think outside the box and to bring forward our aesthetic and brand in ways that will create lasting impact for our business.
- You will be responsible for managing and growing an incredible and diverse team, guiding them in the best practices in design frameworks, coordination, procurement, tools and processes.
- Spearhead and manage content strategy for both small-scale and large-scale projects, harnessing strategy, digital and brand design, compelling content, and technology
- Collaborate with the marketing and growth departments in developing marketing plans, analyzing results, and identifying opportunities
- Develop internal marketing campaigns that translate marketing objectives across business units into clear and motivating creative strategies
- Analyze brand tracking, market trends, consumer need, and the competitive landscape
- Meet budget standards by forecasting and managing expenses
Daily And Monthly Responsibilities:
- Conceive ideas and execute concepts for campaigns focusing on digital video, display and social media platforms
- Lead the design, development and execution marketing campaigns across all Curefit platforms and multiple digital media channels.
- Conduct brainstorming sessions with creative team, maintaining strategic and creative thinking to develop innovative and actionable creative initiatives
- Continually maintain, improve, and enforce brand and packaging standards.
- Review and approve art and copy developed by the team, ensuring deliverables that effectively address marketing and growth goals and challenges
- Produce fresh, innovative work that translates complex ideas into compelling print materials and digital experiences
- Present, or oversee presentation of final concepts, and obtain approvals for deliverables
Skills And Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree in Digital Marketing/Marketing/Graphic Design
- 7 years of experience in creating marketing/advertising campaigns from developing vision and the messaging platform to overseeing production on time and budget
- Understanding and experience creating integrated content across all marketing channels from digital, social media, paid media, mobile, but also understand offline and print
- Proven experience with concept development
- Highly skilled with leading a team of creative talent
- Strong creative vision with an understanding of business objectives
- Interested in a healthy lifestyle
- Stays current with health & fitness advertising trends