HR Manager at CureFit
Views:4174 Applications:196 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:121
Curefit - HR Business Partner (3-8 yrs)
- Manage end-to-end lifecycle of the employees including on-boarding, training, employee engagement, compensation, exit formalities
- Be the Culture Champion for your city/cities
- Understand Eat.Fit goals for your city and recommend new approaches, policies and procedures
- Monitor the "pulse" of employees to ensure a high level of engagement
- Implement/administer/interpret corporate policies/programs/procedures and in some cases also act as a SPOC for certain critical HR processes
- Review and analyse data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve
- performance, retention, and employee experience
- Work with line managers and employees to address all types of employee relations issues ensuring a balance in representing all parties- interests
- Work with business groups to assess, create and implement innovative solutions for a variety of employee engagement initiatives.
- Provide compensation support including salary planning, promotions and job re-levelling.
Salary Offered : 9-11 LPA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.