Recruiter at Cure Fit
Views:1840 Applications:554 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
Cure Fit - Quality Operations Role - Process Excellence & Project Management (3-5 yrs)
- This role will require incumbent to drive superior experience for our customers and employees across all business verticals (Cult.fit, Eat.fit, Mind.fit, Care.fit) in the cities in rest of the zone (ROZ).
- The incumbent would also be responsible for managing the administrative aspects across these cities and work closely with HR and zonal leadership team to drive people operations.
- Own the trust & safety & quality charter for rest of the cities apart from Delhi NCR in the zone
- Ideate and drive cross-functional initiatives to improve operations, product quality & customer experience
- Help build a strong culture of quality, ownership and customer first mentality amongst the rest of zone operations team
- Work with ROZ HR SPOCs to own employee morale & drive employee NPS improvement initiative
- Work with leadership team to identity and hire top talent for the cities rest of the zone
- Build a strong Trust & safety and Quality team
- Drive ROZ business review discussions with stakeholders
- Work closely with the Zonal Quality lead and expansion team to ensure expansion efforts in ROZ happen as per plan
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.