Senior Human Resource Manager at CupShup
Views:4085 Applications:961 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:139
CupShup - City Operations Manager (2-5 yrs)
Have you got the dreamy/fabled 56-inch chest (chappan inch ka seena) or the shoulders of Bahubali? Nope? No worries, we aren't looking for that anyway.
Operations are at the heart of CupShup as we take pride in having a solid network of corporates and associates across the country. Think you've got it in you to manage a bunch of chai-crazed co-workers and elite corporates?
The work as a City Operations Manager at CupShup involves:
- To plan, manage and execute marketing campaigns in the City.
- Working closely with the City Manager and keeping him/her updated about the proceedings of the campaign and other nitty-gritty.
- Unlocking new partnerships and business by working with the Operations Team and the City Head.
- Optimising the over-all operational efficiency and being accountable towards the Profit and Loss of the organization.
- Delegation of work along with monitoring and tracking the work of Delivery Team and Operating System.
Skills required as a City Operations Manager:
- Minimum experience of 2 years with enough knowledge about the know-how of Operations.
- Good idea of General Management that involves in-house work along with professional collaborations.
- Command over sales and marketing to assist the Team whenever, and wherever required.
- Team Management abilities that involve versatility and flexibility in order to get the work done.
- A hunger for personal growth and over-all development will definitely help you fair well and keep up with the ever-evolving changes of this medium of marketing.
Also, along with this, you need to make sure that our office never runs out of chaispiration- the secret potion that gets our Team working well.