HR Manager at Cuelearn Private Limited
Views:234 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Cuemath - Manager - Search Engine Optimization (4-8 yrs)
- Create SEO roadmap for the entire year and chase monthly/quarterly targets
- This role will have overall SEO ownership spanning across all websites. Our portfolio comprises mix of off page and on-page, the person is free to harness Social, Content, PRs and other levers to achieve intended goals.
- Create and/or modify the existing technical architecture to achieve desired growth rates for quality traffic. Build systems to ensure that entire content is optimized across all platforms (website and mobile) to provide the best user experience.
- Deep dive with search data analysis to identify future opportunities for the quantifiable outcome.
- Work closely with product, tech and UX teams to get alignment on key SEO initiatives.
- Periodic competition mapping for relevant keywords and come up with plan to do better for weaker set of keywords Blogger Outreach and Immense strength in back linking
Desired Skills :
- Should have worked in an internet company and have personally led/handled high organic traffic
- A high degree of data orientation is needed. And should have the ability to work closely with research teams.
- Passion for SEO
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven atmosphere
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills