HR Manager at Cuelearn Private Limited
Views:5733 Applications:1793 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Cuemath - Data Analyst (1-3 yrs)
About the Role:
We are looking for a Data Analyst whose primary focus will be performing statistical analysis to create reports and (in the long term) build data models for creating personalized learning environment for students. You will collaborate with our current team of nerds in solving complex problems in a simple way by creating experiments, algorithms, and prototypes.
The day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Understand what data is available, where, and how to pull it together, extraction and analysis of raw data for curriculum designers.
- Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner.
- Work across the spectrum of reporting and data visualization, and apply the right level of solution to the right problem.
- Derive insights through A/B tests, funnel analysis and user segmentation
- Assist in analytical ad-hoc projects aiming to spot usage and trends across the platform/app and determine causation
- Assist in building statistical models, train, test and tune them towards the optimal performance.
- Creation of dashboards for use by Curriculum and Business teams
- Helping the content team create interactive animations using python libraries.
- Should be able to code in at least one object oriented programming language. Familiarity with Python preferred.
- Should know basics of data crunching and visualization with R/Matlab/Saas/pandas (python preferable).
- Hands on with writing SQL queries.
- Ability to communicate the results of your analysis clearly
- Passion for identifying and applying data-driven insights
- Understanding of data mining and machine learning techniques and algorithms is a big plus, not mandatory though
- Basic knowledge of probability and statistics.
- Willingness to learn
Requirements: Graduate/Post Graduate from a reputed college.