CEO at Parity Cube Pvt. Ltd.
Views:12134 Applications:575 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:180
Cuelinks.com - Product Manager (3-9 yrs)
Cuelinks.com - CueLinks is a 2-minute Content Monetization tool for bloggers, deal site owners, coupon sites, forum owners or any publishers or in fact, any websites which sends outbound traffic to online shopping, travel, finance or matrimony websites. We help publishers monetize their content in an effective manner and with minimal efforts from their end.
We're proud to say that we work amongst the best and the brightest. We encourage collaboration between teams and in return we simply ask for our employees to be eager, driven and laugh at our jokes from time to time. Did we mention we offer competitive pay and benefits? If you thrive in an environment where you are constantly challenged, motivated, and have fun while working, read ahead to see if our positions fit you. We look forward to reading your application!
Cuelinks's Product Development Manager will be responsible for managing new product implementations, as well as enhancing existing products.
This is where YOU come in:
To be successful in this role, you should have proven experience taking a product (and features) through the release cycle process from initial planning to implementation. Candidates should have a proven track record of creating customer-focused products using excellent design and spec writing skills, however we’ll be open to other skill-sets. You will be working with a diverse group of business stakeholder and passionate engineers within Cuelinks.
- Oversees portfolio of projects end to end including; prioritization, development, testing and deployment of the software development life cycle.
- Develops high level and detailed project plans for each project. Oversees the milestones to ensure that internal schedules align with key due dates.
- Reports project status, scope changes and critical metrics to all stakeholders including senior and executive management
- Serves as liaison with other departments (Research & Development, QA, Marketing, Analytics, Strategy & Operations, etc) to ensure timely completion of project tasks.
- Create automated tests and reporting post feature launch to ensure new features are working as expected and driving expected ROI of each project.
- Provides project leadership and technical direction for assigned staff. Evaluates and provides performance evaluation feedback to management.
You’re right for this job if you have:
- A Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field preferable.
- 3-6 years working as a Product Manager in a web based tech company
- 2-8 years of experience working in agile software development
- Experience with quantitative and technical analytical techniques
- Familiarity with relational databases and SQL
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple competing projects in a fast-paced environment through strategic planning, prioritization, and task delegation
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.
- A strong appetite and aptitude for technical knowledge.
- An understanding of business process & the application of technology in achieving business objectives.
The ability to wear many hats and manage way too many things at a given time.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.