AM - HR at CtrlS DataCenter
Views:733 Applications:166 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:93
CtrlS DataCenter - Manager/Senior Manager - Cloud Sales - Cloud4C (8-20 yrs)
Cloud4C is the fastest growing Cloud Infrastructure and Managed Services Provider addressing mission critical workloads of 3000+ enterprises including 15 of the Global Fortune 100 companies spread across 30+ Countries. Cloud4C is a niche and only managed services provider with Single SLA upto Application layer through 18 Centers of Excellence. Cloud4C specializes in Multi-Cloud requirements, addressing the complex needs of large enterprises across Hyperscale Public Cloud Platforms - Azure, GCP, AWS & Alibaba to Private Cloud environments. The company offers an integrated cloud security services through 26 security tools and 40+ security controls to ensure data is protected and backed by industry compliances - PCIDSS, GxP, HIPPA, IRAP, MAS etc.
We are currently present in USA, Canada, Mexico, Colombia, Turkey, UK, Netherlands, Switzerland, Portugal, Japan, South Korea, Australia, New Zealand, South East Asia, Srilanka, Middle East and India.
We work with the leading technology companies in providing the community clouds like HANA Enterprise Cloud along with SAP, Banking Community Cloud along with Fidelity, G-Cloud along with Infosys to name a few.
Manager/ Senior Manager - Cloud Sales
Role Description :
- Understand Infra support and Cloud
- Proven capability of working and leveraging on cross functional teams.
- Strong communication skills at the senior executive level.
- Lead generation, presentation and closure skills.
- Must have outstanding communication skills
Roles & Responsibilities :
- The job holder would be responsible for the sales strategy and revenue number for Cloud, i.e. IAAS (AWS, Azure etc)
- Will play active role in formulating the company's cloud strategy
- Cloud Principal Relationship Management-
- Client Relationship Management
- Responsible for Solution positioning, competitive selling and convincing the customer for buying the suggested solution
- Map Potential Customers & generating Cloud business for the organization while working closely with the account managers and inside sales team.
- Devise Action plans and Strategies to over achieve targets and ensure that the sales team understands the cloud proposition
- Regular training and updating of sales team
- Ensure technical team trainings
- Resource planning
- Negotiate with Principals / OEMs & distributors on additional discounts & payments terms on transaction.
- Should have good knowledge of Cloud solutions including but not limited to AWS, Azure etc.
- Should constantly update himself / herself on the latest solutions and use cases
Mandatory Skills :
- Enterprise Sales
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Assertive in communication skills.
Experience Range: 8 - 20 Years
Work Location: Hyderabad, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Kolkata
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.