Director at Vanguard Human Resources
Views:582 Applications:160 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
CTO/Head - IT/BPO (15-20 yrs)
Urgent hiring for IT Head Position for a Domestic BPO in Noida
The IT Head is an experienced senior IT leader responsible for all the IT related aspect of the company, which help fulfil the company's vision to transform the experience.
- Developing and overseeing SMART goals for hardware, software, and storage
- Ensuring strategic capacity planning
- Managing all or part of the IT department, including:
a. Directly supervising some employees
b. Hiring certain members
c. Handling employees' concerns and performances
- Communicating with the technology team and other departments as collaboration requires
- Determining business requirements for IT systems
- Identifying and eliminating security vulnerabilities with strategic solutions that increase data security
- Directing and supporting the implementation of new software and hardware
- Identifying and recommending new technology solutions
- Managing the organization's help desk (internal, external, or both)
- Coordinating IT activities to ensure data availability and network services with as little downtime as necessary
- Liaising with the clients IT team, understanding their requirements about network infrastructure, availability, security etc. and design and implement solutions to meet these requirements.
- Overseeing departmental finances, including budgeting and forecasting
- Oversee all technology operations (e.g. network security) and evaluate them according to established goals
- Devise and establish IT policies and systems to support the implementation of strategies set by upper management
- Analyze the business requirements of all departments to determine their technology needs
- Source and recommend efficient and cost effective technological equipment and software
- Inspect the use of technological equipment and software to ensure functionality and efficiency
- Identify the need for upgrades, configurations or new systems and report to upper management
- Coordinate IT managers and supervise computer scientists, technicians and other professionals to provide guidance
- Control budget and report on expenditure
- Assist in building relationships with vendors and creating cost-efficient contracts
- Proven experience as IT Head or similar role in BPO
- Experience in analysis, implementation and evaluation of IT systems and their specifications
- Sound understanding of computer systems (hardware/software), networks etc.
- Experience in controlling information technology budget
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication abilities
- Should be certified ISO auditor with hands on experience on security audits.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.