Senior Manager - HR at CTBC Bank Co. Limited
Views:1280 Applications:232 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
CTBC Bank - Treasury Sales Role (1-3 yrs)
Position: Treasury Sales
- CTBC Bank is the largest and a successful private sector bank of Taiwan. CTBC Bank has a total of 147 branches in Taiwan and 68 offices worldwide (branches, subsidiaries and their branches, and representative offices), in America, Canada, Japan, India, Indonesia, the Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, Hong Kong, Singapore and mainland China.. CTBC Bank is the first and only Taiwanese Bank in India which has completed more than sixteen years of successful operation. CTBC Bank is committed to support the domestic and international businesses in India through tailor made, innovative products and services. CTBC Bank will continue to stand by its brand spirit "We are family".
- It will also adhere to its mission - protect and build- and core values of caring, professional, and trustworthy while providing customers with a complete variety of convenient services.
Main Scope of Duties and Responsibilities :
Responsible for the Treasury sales desk for providing hedging solutions to the customers, managing existing client relationships, and to develop partnership with Relationship Managers to jointly generate and grow profitable business.
The main responsibilities include :
- Interaction with corporate clients, offering hedging solutions to customers through customized OTC products to hedge FX and interest rate exposures.
- Understand the client's business environments, strategies, and industry to provide the best solution.
- To expand the list of existing treasury corporate relationships and generate new business to increase the overall Treasury Sales income.
- Launch new products - Actively engage in developing policies and processes to improve desk efficiency and support new product initiatives.
- End-to-End coordination with the Relationship Managers for limit setup.
- Post deal documentation.
- To publish market research and daily Forex rates to current and prospective clients.
- To prepare monthly Treasury Sales reports for the senior management.
- Coordination with marketing, technology teams, legal, and compliance teams etc. to drive the business growth.
- Support the bank's strong relationship banking culture through on-going customer contact, written call reports, quality customer service and superior product knowledge.
- To ensure compliance with regulatory and internal guidelines, policies and laws.
- Minimum degree in Finance, Business and MBA preferred.
- 1 - 3 years experience in the Treasury Sales Department in a bank.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Sound credit judgment
- Excellent selling and negotiation skills
- Proven track record in customer development and retention
- Possess the ability to mobilize internal networks and resources.
- A natural team player with a clear client orientation and a passion for service excellence