CRY - Digital Consultant (4-5 yrs)
Job Title: Digital Consultant
CRY is a premier Indian NGO working in the area of Child Rights for over 40 years. We bring innovation to the Development Sector. CRY has many firsts to its credit in Resource Generation, Development Support, Brand Communications, People Practices and Finance. CRYs reach is Pan India with a presence in 15 states. It is the only Indian Funding Organization which works for the upliftment of underprivileged Indian children.
Your role is at the cusp of fundraising and digital marketing strategy and will be responsible for leading digital operations for CRY's fundraising goals end to end. Someone who understands ad campaign management across multiple platforms, keeps a constant tab on changing digital trends and leverages the same for optimal campaign performance, analyses data to arrive at actionable insights and is excited about trying different things in order to meet set goals.
Your role is responsible to plan, create, manage and optimize campaigns for fundraising across all digital channels including Google, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Native, Affiliates and others.
- Manage all digital fundraising campaigns across platforms end to end in line with set outcomes on ROI, CPC/CPA and funds raised; including A/B testing of campaigns and landing pages.
- Manage paid keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization on a daily basis with MIS reports as required.
- Track and analyse web traffic metrics month on month and suggest measures to boost SEO and website traffic flow.
- Tracking ad dashboards to monitor performance and funds raised as well as ensuring all audience comments are responded to.
- You must have 4+ years of experience either in a digital agency or as a part of a brand digital marketing team;
- Knowledge of SEO and web analytics is a definite advantage.
- Hands-on experience with tag manager, DV360 & keyword tools + running performance campaigns (CPC/CPA) on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube.
Please send your CV in word format mentioning the reference code on the subject line.