CRY - Assistant Manager - Corporate Partnership (4-6 yrs)
Job Title : Assistant Manager- Corporate Partnership (Mumbai)
Function/Division : Resource Development
Location : Mumbai
About CRY :
CRY is a premier Indian NGO working in the area of Child Rights for over 40 years. We bring innovation to the Development Sector. CRY has many firsts to its credit in Resource Generation, Development Support, Brand Communications, People Practices and Finance. CRY's reach is Pan India with a presence in 19 states. It is the only Indian Funding Organization which works for the upliftment of underprivileged Indian children..
Your role :
This role is responsible for managing corporate partnerships in the region to raise financial resources in support of CRY's objectives
- Explore and nurture current Corporate partnerships through timely communication and superior client servicing, to meet the income generation targets of the team
- Develop new Corporate partnerships, increase reach out to large and medium sized Corporate organizations for employee engagement, pay roll giving programs, donation drives, cause related marketing tie-ups etc.
- Conduct meetings with potential donors and support closure of deals, to acquire new donor partnerships
- Ensure compliance to all processes related to donor management and ensure timely and accurate reviews and reporting
- Ensure regular communication with the corporate partners to provide them an update on CRY initiatives and their respective impact
- Develop and manage partnerships for events, co-promotion, branding with established brands to increase CRY's visibility and presence in the region
- You must be a Graduate/PG with 4 to 6 years of experience in Corporate Sales, Key Account Management or Corporate Fund Raising having strong communication skills along with an ability to take initiatives and a drive to achieve results.