HR at Cropin Technologies
Views:1847 Applications:155 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
CropIn - Product Manager - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (3-4 yrs)
Job Title : Product Manager
Team : Product
Location : Bangalore
Job Summary :
- Responsible for guiding the success of a product and leading the cross-functional team that is responsible for improving it, sets the strategy, roadmap, and feature definition for a product.
Principle Accountabilities :
- Develops products by identifying potential products and manage the lifecycle of existing products
- Translate business/user needs and brand strategies to technical projects.
- Conducting market research, generating product requirements, determining specifications, production timetables.
Primary Relationships :
- The position reports Chief Product Officer
- This position works closely with Clients and Engineering team.
Best fit profile :
- 3+ years of product management experience preferred, or equivalent responsibilities
- Proficiency in turning customer and market needs into a compelling, successful product strategy
- Strong user experience/design sense, with a record of building great products.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical thinking skills.
- Ability to lead and work autonomously.
- Strong organizational, written and oral communication skills
- Should be ready to work with an IT start-Up.
- Engineering graduate with an MBA for Tier 1 Campus preferred.