Senior Manager - HR at Crompton Greaves Consumer Electricals Limited
Views:1319 Applications:316 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:275
Crompton - Senior Manager - Demand Planning (6-9 yrs)
We are looking for a Demand Planning Manager for Fans business of Crompton Greaves Consumer Electricals Limited ( Business size of approx 3000 crs) . Looking for candidates handling similar role in FMCD/Manufacturing sectors.
Brief responsibilities of the role:
- Finalizing M+2 market demand plan based on a statistical baseline and market intelligence collected from the various key stakeholders in the market (Marketing, Sales, Commercial, Finance etc)
- Ensuring high demand plan accuracy with appropriate adjustment in baseline forecast considering market insights, business plans, customer/sales function feedback & overall business objective
Supply Planning and Distribution:
- Planning the Production & Ordering basis demand plan, current Inventory, and planned Inventory norms, generating a rolling production plan (12 months) for supply readiness along with the depot wise supplies basis inventory norms to meet desirable service level.
- Ensuring the new product introductions are timely reflected into the demand plans while meeting service targets by effective collaboration.
- Long term production planning & inventory built-up for long lead time and seasonal product with effective collaboration across cross functional team
- Planning the physical distribution readiness for growing business need such as warehousing and transportation readiness
Review and Capability Building:
- Driving the Function KPIs like Forecast accuracy, forecast bias, WAPE%, & the service fill rate basis daily tracking of inventory DOI, Placement efficiency, MPSA, OTIF%
- Reducing supply chain complexity by SKU rationalization and facilitating development of automated demand and supply planning tool to increase efficiency of the supply chain operations.
- Able to lead the team towards achieving organizational objectives.