Employee at Crompton Greaves Consumer Electricals Limited
Views:2224 Applications:434 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Crompton Greaves Consumer Electricals - Senior Manager - Planning - B2B (5-10 yrs)
The position of Planning Manager requires for the incumbent to be responsible for balancing supply and demand, manage teams in order to execute forecasted volumes availability via production & deployment planning for In-house and ordering & deployment planning for sourced material from Vendors. He / She needs to provide leadership, direction, mentoring, accountability and stability in key supply chain areas and is single point contact for the Sales and Marketing team on product availability for the product category.
The position will be responsible for-
- Lead S&OP discussion with Sales/Marketing and within the Supply chain function to assure supply readiness for Month 1, Month 2 and Month 3
- Release supply schedules for vendor sourced deliveries and work with the plant teams on in-house production schedules. Track MPSA for vendors and in-house, on daily basis.
- Set-up and execute regular drumbeat reviews with Sales teams across regions on product availability for Sales.
- Responsible for maintaining service levels at each CFA for the product portfolio via daily direction setting meetings.
- Root Cause Analysis for miss on fill rate and OTIF and drive improvement plan.
- Responsible for developing Inventory policies and ensuring compliance
- Review of SLOB (Slow Moving and Obsolete Inventory) and preparing long term/short term plans for avoidance/liquidation.
- Build rhythm to review Material categorization (MTS / MTO) and lead times.
- Identify levers to drive improvement in forecast accuracy.
- Lead weekly supply presentation for the category, to Division and Company leadership team.
Order Management :
- Validation of customer purchase orders in SFDC to release Sale Order for processing requisition on vendor / in house production.
- Alignment of lead time for MTO SKUs, with sales and marketing to ensure that customer expectations are met.
- Single Point of Contact for Sales to provide required visibility on status of customer order.
Revenue Execution :
- Work along with sales and marketing to ensure that monthly revenue targets are met.
- Liaison with logistics for invoicing of customer orders from central warehouse.
- Drive project management office to pro-actively identify risks for monthly revenue targets and work with required stakeholders to drive mitigation plans.
- End to End Visibility for Order Status, Customer PO till delivery at site.
- Leading the team along with Marketing on customer/consumer promotion offers/new initiatives and ensuring delivery/invoicing as per plans
- Long term capacity sufficiency for various products in the portfolio.
- Support Customer Service team on visibility and material availability.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.