Employee at Crompton Greaves Consumer Electricals Limited
Views:689 Applications:119 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Crompton Greaves Consumer Electricals - Manager/Senior Manager - HR Partner - Butterfly Gandhimathi Appliances (5-6 yrs)
Purpose of the role:
As a HR Partner for businesses, provide support and leadership to drive the HR strategy and ensure seamlessness and consistent employee experience on people processes and foster positive cultural change.
Ideal candidate looks like:
1. Talent Acquisition:
- Design and implement best in class talent acquisition practices to ensure adequate talent pipeline in the Group.
- Lead the Onboarding and Induction function and ensure hired talent has a great experience in first 6 months through a structured connect program.
2. Employee Engagement:
- Develop a comprehensive and sustainable employee engagement programmes
- Responsible for maintaining high Employee Engagement score across internal and external surveys
3. Performance Management:
- To initiate, support & lead the annual appraisal cycle.
- Partner and coach line managers on how to provide feedback and ensure one to one meeting for all employees
4. Rewards & Recognition: Deploy Reward & Recognition program in all the units of BGMAL.
5. People Development: Partner with business to identify training needs. Partners with Trainers (internal/ external) to ensure delivery of required training for bridging the skills gap.