RMS SPOC at Infiniti Retail Ltd.
Views:1208 Applications:295 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
Croma - Project Manager - Supply Chain Design Excellence (1-10 yrs)
Project Manager, Supply Chain Design Excellence
Process Excellence :
- Analyze business process gaps, identify solution alternatives, and guidance to business and relevant stakeholders for selecting the best solutions for closing the gaps
- Proactive identification of process improvement projects (end-to-end conceptualization, project management and implementation) which lead to measurable improvement in DC and Distribution metrics
- Drive Continuous Improvement - Quantitative and qualitative to improve Supply Chain costs, quality, and service
- New process design, creating Business Requirement Document in line with process improvements
- Coordinating with Product/Tech Team and participating in system design discussions.
- Conducting User Acceptance Testing for new developed features / systems from Business side. Work for creation of Standard Operating Procedures for DC and Distribution operations.
- Process Re-engineering: Lead Process Excellence Programs on designing new processes and re-engineer existing ones at central level.
- Coordinate with Tech and product team to get operational improvement projects completed
- Define and design areas of improvement and track action plans to closure
- Reassess KPIs & operations metrics/SLAs & design Automated Dashboards for centralized performance monitoring
- Elicit requirements and drive process change using document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, business analysis and workflow analysis
- Improvement in Cost per Delivered Shipment (CPDS) and (or) improvement in customer focused SLAs with each executed project
Project Management :
- Own pipeline of Supply Chain projects, manage priority & align project releases with ground operations teams. Define project objectives, project scope, roles & responsibilities.
- Outlining a budget based on requirements and tracking costs to deliver project on budget.
- Preparing a detailed project plan to schedule key project milestones, workstreams & activities.
- Coordinating with cross-discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Managing delivery of the project according to this plan.
- Preparing status reports by gathering, analyzing, and summarizing relevant information
- Managing and adjusting for any changes in project scope, schedule and / or budget.
- Prepare and communicate Risk mitigation plan to all stake holders
Skills Required :
- Strong ability to lead discussions with the business to analyze, configure and model processes in Supply Chain Management (SCM) backed by strong data analysis.
- Creating supply chain solutions to support business growth and work with business team to develop requirements for various business solutions in supply chain.
- Relevant experience in Supply Chain Management (SCM)- Transport Management System (TMS), Warehouse Management system (WMS), Order Management System (OMS).
- Network & Route optimization.
- Able to communicate ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Delivery management (implementations, solution architecture)
- Knowledge of business processes, industry standards, best practices, customization and developments
- Comfortable with ambiguity and can handle the unexpected with flexibility.
- Highly driven, motivated and a very good team player. Excellent stakeholder facing and consulting skill
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.