RMS SPOC at Infiniti Retail Ltd.
Views:1053 Applications:106 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:85
Croma - Manager - Sustainability (5-8 yrs)
About the Job
This individual will execute and monitor the sustainability strategy and initiatives of the organisation. This position requires a strong passion for sustainability and key skills to deploy ESG initiatives alongside core business operations. This is a high visibility and high impact role and we are looking for a driven individual who can be part of this team.
- Execute and monitor the ESG strategy and initiatives for a high growth e-commerce and retail player
- Identify strategic ESG initiatives based on organisation's performance, competitive benchmarking, industry benchmarking etc.,
- Track emerging environmental trends most likely to affect the organisation
- Collate data, requirements and insights on the latest regulations, technologies new practices and processes
- Provide trainings and facilitate change management within the organisation
- Work collaboratively with external partners to support the implementation of the ESG initiatives and key projects
- Collaborate with frontline teams and partners to drive projects on waste management, emission reduction, etc.
- Closely work with cross-functional teams to drive the implementation of ESG projects
- Collect and analyse data to report scope emissions
- Revise policies, guidelines, checklists, procedures to align with the best sustainability practices
Skills and Attributes:
- 5-8 years prior work experience in environment and or sustainability space - renewable energy, waste management, climate change, circular economy, will be preferred
- Experience in e-commerce and/or retail and a strong understanding how these business models work is preferred
- Some experience of strategy development and implementation for organization's ESG/business strategy with environment at the heart of decision-making
- Familiarity with emerging ESG regulations and reporting frameworks
- Strong problem-solving skills, excellent interpersonal skills, a high level of personal initiative and the ability to work well with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent organizational and communication skills and the ability to manage multiple projects and stakeholders
- Understanding of the interplay between various operating functions and keen interest in emerging innovations/trends
- Attention to detail and strong focus on delivering projects