RMS SPOC at Infiniti Retail Ltd.
Views:1077 Applications:227 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Croma - Lead - Integrated Capacity Planning & Control Tower (8-14 yrs)
Lead- Integrated Capacity Planning & Control Tower
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Heading control tower operations and plan for multiple performance and operational reporting/ dashboards. Runs the governance process for the Supply Chain, like Daily/Weekly Huddles. Thrives on data and leverages it to do RCAs and fix issues,
- Handling demand and supply mapping framework to optimise supply chain network, improve delivery speed and optimise fulfilment cost.
- Planning and forecasting of space and capacity requirements. Working on supply chain network optimization and capacity planning (manpower and space across DCs, Hubs, Cross Docks etc.).
- Plan for infrastructure (across DCs, Cross Docks, Hubs etc.) and manpower as per projected demand for running operations.
- Close coordination with Buying, Merchandising, Store Operation, Ecom Operations, Own Brand Team to manage inventory holding capacity planning at category level across DCs.
- Direct planning strategies & financial analysis for optimising available nodes in supply chain network (capacity and throughput).
- Preparation of Annual & Strategic Operating Plan that improves efficiency and long- term reduction in CPDS (Cost per delivered shipment).
- Handle AOP and monthly planning/forecasting for orders from all channels - Stores, E-commerce (Online, Marketplace, Institutional Business)
- Creating processes and improve ways of working through automation opportunities that will increase productivity and overall quality of the planning function.
- Analyse and monitor planning MIS analytics based on actual sales, sales forecasts, company order parameters, inventory checks, forthcoming events, replenishment needs etc.
- Establish best practices logistics and cross functional solutions for the company's supply chain and associated operations.
KEY KPI'S :
- OTIF/OOS: On Time in Full/Out of Stock as per Target: Drive high availability for customers by controlling and actioning on out of stock metrics. Plan for seasonal inventory imbalances and capacity constraints.
- Mean Absolute Percentage Error: Reduce forecasting error (capacity planning across facilities, manpower planning etc.) through new forecasting models and regular communication with sales teams & provide inputs to operations team.
- Slow Moving Inventory: Reduction in slow moving inventory through inventory optimization, improved forecasting and liquidation planning. Provide visibility/inputs to business teams (Store and Digital Channels) for planning next steps.
- Defines goals and key performance indicators for each member of the team and ensures effective implementation of the performance management process.
- Develops talent within the team by providing guidance, mentoring and coaching to achieve the defined goals
- Strong understanding of capacity planning and forecasting.
- Understanding & knowledge of control tower operations.
- Strong working knowledge of supply chain management principles, omnichannel fulfilment, SAP ERP, SAP EWM and TMS.
- Demonstration of strong planning skills essential and good project management skills
- Strong networker, influencer, and team player. Thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Dynamic and strategic thinking abilities with a proven track record of supply chain operational excellence.
- Enterprise thinking, end-to-end business knowledge.
- Confident, articulate and able to influence at all levels with exceptional leadership, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical skills & communication. Strong bias for Impact based Action
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.