RMS SPOC at Infiniti Retail Ltd.
Views:860 Applications:167 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:70
Croma - Lead eCommerce Manager/Project Manager - Supply Chain eCommerce Initiative (5-10 yrs)
SC Ecommerce initiatives Manager
- Contribute to the creation and implementation of best practices, strategy, policies and processes to aid and improve operational performance
- Confer with SCM & CS teams to determine ways to optimize service levels, maintain supply-chain efficiency, or minimize cost.
- Drive project execution, review project status and lead efforts to improve existing logistics network
- Improve on CX/NPS, delivery performance and speed for e-commerce business operations
- Develop business insights from Adobe analytics to assist necessary changes in fulfillment operations
- Constantly reduce O2D fulfillment time by implementing cross-functional projects
- Bring activity-level ownership in operations (pre-ship and post-ship) and develop KPIs for operations to chase
- Operations rule setting / SOP and ensure due communications down-line
- Take control of packaging and provide appropriate, cost-effective, high-quality solutions
- Increase primary fulfillment and reduce national fulfilment to bring cost down
- Gamification of operations & induce incentive scheme across fulfillment
- Strong ability to lead discussions with the business to analyze, configure and model processes in Supply Chain Management (SCM) backed by strong data analysis.
- Creating supply chain solutions to support business growth and work with business team to develop requirements for various business solutions in supply chain.
- Able to communicate ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Knowledge of business processes, industry standards, best practices, customization and developments
- Comfortable with ambiguity and can handle the unexpected with flexibility.
- Highly driven, motivated and a very good team player. Excellent stakeholder facing and consulting skill
- Should have worked as program manager
MBA from tier-1/2 institute or IIT/NIT graduate
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.